My Computer Crashes during DVD Fab Ripping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Computer Crashes during DVD Fab Ripping

Thank you for your response to my ticket 37539.
    Indeed I was trying to receive support through another forum topic (DVD Fab x64).
    Besides the automated message that has been created by the software during Rippimg; my computer was crashing during DVD Fab Ripping and Copying. This was why I put my claim to the mentioned topic.

I have received the response to my ticket: 37539, saying that

Dear Customer,
    Is this problem about Enlarger AI?
    Please close other progam and tages when using Enarger AI.
    Please click the Menu button (the down triangle) in the upper right corner of DVDFab, click on Common Settings>General>A/V Codec, tick the "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding" box and uncheck the option "Enable Lightning-Recoding when applicable (accelerate H.264 software decoding and encoding)" to copy/convert again.
    Please try to update your graphics card through manufacturer website, see if you could solve this problem.

Download the latest official GeForce drivers to enhance your PC gaming experience and run apps faster.

If it still don't work:
    For issue about Enlarger AI, we suggest that you report it on our forum, where you can talk to our developer directly. Here is the URL for Enlarger AI forum: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ab-enlarger-ai
    If you haven't registered a forum account, please sign up here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn

I performed what advised regarding disabling the GPU and I (once more - already did before) checked the update for my graphic card.
    Still my computer get CRASHES and I feel difficulty on taking care about my open programs not to lose my work.
    Thank you for your consideration.

The AI functions put extreme demands on pc resources, I think this is why it was suggested to avoid multitasking. I can’t duplicate the crashing.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X