Video Enhancer AI - High Quality Setting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Enhancer AI - High Quality Setting

Doing the trial of 5 conversions before I purchase, so for have done two, both old home movies. Using High Quality setting, I cannot see any improvement at all in the quality of the videos. Does the trail software work fully?
    Last edited by yoyo57; 05-30-2021, 12:40 AM.

Sorry updated to correct the typos. Doing the trial of 5 conversions before I purchase, so far I have done two, both old home movies. Using "High Quality" setting, but I cannot see any improvement at all in the quality of the videos. Does the trial software work fully?

Comment

Yes, it should. It tends to vary with the quality of the source material.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by yoyo57 View Post
        Sorry updated to correct the typos. Doing the trial of 5 conversions before I purchase, so far I have done two, both old home movies. Using "High Quality" setting, but I cannot see any improvement at all in the quality of the videos. Does the trial software work fully?
        Please give us a short video source as an example, we will test it and offer you advice to pick the correct model for the conversion.

Comment

Thanks for the offer. I will do another conversion soon and will send you a sample of each. I did not keep the previous two I converted. But for info the details of one were - a small MP4 home video 25 minutes long with 480X854 resolution. I selected from DVDFAB options "home video" "same resolution" and "High Quality" and the conversion took 3 hours on an i9 PC with 32gb ram with nvidea RTX 3080 (and the program said it supports this card) . The result was very disappointing, could not see any improvement in quality.

Comment

Working...
          X