Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.0.2.0 - 1080p movies always get stuck around 11-12 percent??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Video Enhancer 1.0.2.0 - 1080p movies always get stuck around 11-12 percent??

Hi there,

I am trialing this software and if it works well will purchase it.

However, when I try to convert a 1080p MKV video file it always gets stuck at around 11-12 percent. I have tried GPU and CPU acceleration and two movies that play fine.

I am running a Ryzen 5 1600 CPU and Radeon 5700xt GPU.

The log file is attached.

Thanks!

EDIT - Sorry for the duplicates, I thought my browser had frozen, please delete them.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kadau; 11-04-2021, 10:18 AM.

I should say, I'm using the latest AMD driver.

Comment

I just found this page

Does DVDFab not really support AMD cards?? If so, why?

Comment

OK.. So it actually does seem to be doing something. It's just insanely slow. Really, with an app that takes this long to work, there needs to be pause/resume really urgently. I am enhancing a DVD to 1080p and it says over a day! I really need to be able to pause, shut down my machine & turn it on the next day & continue. When I look at task manager my GPU is being hit, so it is working.

Comment

The AI Team will need to answer your question. According to the website, the AMD GPUs are not supported. They may not support the DVDFab AI engine at the driver level.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by kadau View Post
            Hi there,

I am trialing this software and if it works well will purchase it.

However, when I try to convert a 1080p MKV video file it always gets stuck at around 11-12 percent. I have tried GPU and CPU acceleration and two movies that play fine.

I am running a Ryzen 5 1600 CPU and Radeon 5700xt GPU.

The log file is attached.

Thanks!

EDIT - Sorry for the duplicates, I thought my browser had frozen, please delete them.
            AMD card is supported. Please check the page for more info.
            Fully Upgraded from the DVDFab Video Enhancer AI,featuring a brand-new client UniFab with comprehensive video enhancing solutions. With UniFab Video Enhancer, you can make your videos come to life again with the power of AI.

Please zip the whole log folder and send it to us. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X