Interesting but with some issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Photo Enhancer AI Interesting but with some issues

I got Photo Enhancer AI 1.0.2.0 from Giveawayoftheday. It does some interesting things. But I have some issues.

1. Program provides no 'About' page. No way to determine version, support page, etc.

2. Determination of where it is to save the file is clumsy and does not remember from file to file. Always defaults to 'same as source'. This becomes a real problem with #4.

3. Program provides no indication of when it has completed saving. Sometimes takes quite a while. At best you get the hourglass if it is not finished.

MAJOR - MAJOR - MAJOR - MAJOR
    4. It does not warn that it is overwriting a file of the same name. Using different functions (Cartoon, Perfect, etc) defaults to same name, same folder and overwrites without warning. Bush league design.
    MAJOR - MAJOR - MAJOR - MAJOR

It's not that I don't like the program but these run from irritating to truly disastrous.

Oh, and how about a manual? Or at least a wiki where users could provide some guidance.

-----Paul -----

There are some informational pages in the stickies (top most) threads in the AI area of the forum and additional content of the DVDFab website www.DVDFab.cn.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20211124-162434.png
Views:	175
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	402897
      Here is the About option, please check the image attached above.

As for the 2~4, I have passed them to the product designer.

Comment

Working...
      X