This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to IPOD Not showing up in itunes or ipod

I use the trail verison of DVDfab 6.0 and selected Movie to IPOD; my transfer said it went through successfully but it's not showing up on my ipod or itunes. I am not software literate when it comes down to ISO files: can i get some assistance with this before I make a purchase

We need better information to be able to help you. There is no copy mode with the name you describe. Was the Source of the movie a DVD disc or a file? If it was a file, what kind of file was it, i.e. what is the file suffix? If the Source was a DVD disc or disc image file (ISO) you should be using the DVD to Mobile conversion mode and selecting one of the iPod profiles. The File Mover screen should have had information about the file and where it was being sent. You may be able to locate it with the Windows Search tool if you remember all or part of the name.

If you are new to the product, you may want to look through the Tutorial, which is available here: http://www.dvdfab.com/docs/
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X