Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GUI Bug report, minimizing main window

Dear DVDFab-Team,

Thank you for releasing DVDFab for Mac. I have tested it, and have already found the first bug.

I know that this is only a preview version, but thought I would post my experience. I'm on my way to bed, so haven't tested out any dvds nor blurays.

BUG:

When you minimize the main window, you can't locate it in the dock (right click and select it) You can find it in exposé though. Once again opened, then the close, minimize and maximize buttons doesn't work.

I will do some other tests and come back with more information.

Thanks!
    Happy DVDFab user on Mac

Thanks for the post doestergaard. The developers worked until almost 5:00 AM their time, but they will be in this forum later to answer questions and view the feedback.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi doestergaard,
      Thank you for you post. In my test, it's OK here.
      Firstly, launch dvdfab and the shortcut will appear in the dock. Then click right key on the shortcut, select Option\Keep in Dock.
      Secondly, launch DVDfab, you can find three small button in the top light center, Red, Yellow, Green. If you move the mouse on them, "x" will appear on the red button for close, "-" for minimize, "+" for maximize.
      Just try it again.
      Best regards.
      terry5

Comment

Hi doestergaard,

Thanks for your feedback, we will check it asap.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

GUI malfunctions

I placed the disc in the external drive and waited for it to settle. I started up the app and it immediately found the disc and started scanning.

When playing with settings though, like changing from DVD Copy to DVD Ripper, when the "pop-up" shows for the ripper selection, the main window moved all on its own.

Clicking seems to usually take car of it.

It happened again when trying to tweak the Apple TV settings.

Comment

OK, so I still can't reopen the mainwindow in OS X Lion without the "right click > show all windows". Can it have something to do with your Dock settings? Cause mine it set to "minimize windows to programs", which doesn't give you a visible window on the right side of the seperator.

Thanks!

Comment

I'm seeing a bug that may be related to the OP's.

Mission Control never shows DVDFab as one of the open and running programs.

Try it:

Open DVDFab
              Open another program (ie. Safari)
              Goto Mission Control (via gestures, shortcut or dock icon)
              =
              DVDFab isn't there, although it's open and running. And the DVDFab Dock icon has the indicator light showing that it's running.

Comment

Originally posted by ATC View Post
                I'm seeing a bug that may be related to the OP's.

Mission Control never shows DVDFab as one of the open and running programs.

Try it:

Open DVDFab
                Open another program (ie. Safari)
                Goto Mission Control (via gestures, shortcut or dock icon)
                =
                DVDFab isn't there, although it's open and running. And the DVDFab Dock icon has the indicator light showing that it's running.
                +1

Same here

Comment

Working...
                X