Buying it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy Buying it

I have 1 week to go on the preview edition, still wondering when it will be available to buy? Is it when the trial preview is over or what? I really want to buy it but since it is still in the preview mode, will it be delayed to buy it and will I lose the ability to back up anything when the trial period is up?

Thanks

I think they are waiting until additional features can be added so that it can have the same utility and value as the windows version.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I get that but do you think that means all of us will lose it after the inititial 30 days are up until we can buy it?

Comment

The preview version should continue to work; there will be a new and probably final Preview release sometime soon (like this week) that should re-set the clock for a while. I don't think they would leave you with dead software and no way to buy it.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

30 Days is up

My 30 days is up tomorrow...the 24th...so what is happening? Will I still be able to use it until I can buy it or will I have to wait a bit longer? It does say try it free for 30 days but that is the preview of it. I know I keep asking but I have been using it quite a bit and want to keep using it and buy it already

Thanks

Comment

Not enabled now

The preview is now not enabled, the 30 day period has ended....so what now? Not giving me the option to buy it yet and I do not see a new preview yet.

Will it still work even though it says not enabled?

Thanks

Comment

The next and probably final "Preview" edition has been delayed slightly but will be coming along soon unless the plans change. I'm sure they are glad to see that you are enthusiastic about purchasing the product.

Comment

I am also interested in buying the mac program the preview time is ticking down.

when this program is complete there will be nothing for a mac that will even come close.. with all the other paid programs I have tried the preview of fab does better and is not even finished yet and I can Guarantee if the Author gets this working great he has another product made of Gold awaiting the company.

Comment

If we own a DVDFab platinum lifetime for windows, will there be a special price to have a mac license in addition ?

Comment

The lastest preview (3) is now available http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=14716

Comment

Working...
                    X