Pre-Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Pre-Order

who have pre-ordered the dvdfab for mac with 40% off?

it's a good deal, i think i'm gonna do it

I have pre-ordered the MAC version. I have been a DVDFab customer for many years. I have confidence that the FAB team will fix any and all problems that occur.

Comment

Is it $179 USD after the 40% discount?

Comment

yep, its a good deal for a lifetime

Comment

The page for this is a little hard to locate on the website, here is the link: http://www.dvdfab.com/holiday_season_campaigns.htm

This is a Lifetime license for US$ 179.40 with the pre-order discount.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            The page for this is a little hard to locate on the website, here is the link: http://www.dvdfab.com/holiday_season_campaigns.htm

This is a Lifetime license for US$ 179.40 with the pre-order discount.
            yeah, put the order in like 2 or 3 days ago.. now waiting anxiously for the release..

Comment

Is there Dvdfab blueray copy standalone for Mac to preorder? The deal is for Dvdfab bundle, which i don't need.

Comment

Originally posted by bmiller View Post
                Is there Dvdfab blueray copy standalone for Mac to preorder? The deal is for Dvdfab bundle, which i don't need.
                the software for mac is not even beta yet but one thing I would put my life on is we have a fully functional retail program within three months and I am pretty sure you can buy only what you need dvdcopy bd ect just like the pc program of fab.

be patient grasshopper great thing are to come.

Comment

No problem, i'm in no hurry. My burner is in my Windows machine, and it's working fine. Eventually i'd like to move it to my speedier Mac, but no rush at this point.

Comment

Working...
                  X