Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the official release is out, when do i get the keys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installation the official release is out, when do i get the keys?

how do i go about getting the license key?

You have to purchase the product to get the key. It can be purchased on the DVDFab website.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      You have to purchase the product to get the key. It can be purchased on the DVDFab website.
      aahh nvm, got it, had to login with the avangate email

Comment

Registration

The e-mail I received after purchasing DVDFab for Mac Lifetime says:

"We'll send you registration key ASAP after the official release of DVDFab for Mac which is on the way. Thanks for your patient waiting."

When I click on "Enter Registration Key" I get a window to enter a username and password. What username and password is this referring to? I do not have an avangate email and password.

Comment

Yellowpaper
          Did Avangate process your payment for the purchase? You should have received an email from them if they did. I am not sure about the username and password unless it would be in that email. I will ask someone at the office in Beijing when it opens in the morning (their time, 9-10 hours from now).

The username and password may be asking you to log in at the Members center on the website to download your key. Click on the word "Members" in the black banner at the top of this page, then click on the Register link and use the email you used for the purchase and supply a password. Then login and you should see your license info and a link at the bottom to download the key.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am having the exact same issue. I purchased the full lifetime version during the 40% off beta presale, and my credit card was charged. Anyway, I was not sent either a key or username and password info.

I can provide the order number and invoice email if that will help.

Ok, I am all set now, signals' instructions worked.

To paraphrase:

1.Go to the member center on the dvdfab web site: (members button above)

2.Choose Create an account (below the verification box)

3.When you create an account, be sure to use the same email you purchased dvdfab with. I believe I had a message afterwards that said: (Verification successful)

4.Download and install the dvdfab app.

5.Select the register link after the app starts, use the email and password you just created.

I'm doing this from memory, so I may have forgotten something, so feel free to correct this if I forgot a step.

Comment

Glad it is working now. The only thing to add is that a live internet connection is required to complete the process.

Comment

Send Failed

I get to the last step and click the button that says "Download Key". Then I get a message that says "Send Failed".

Suggestions? Please see attached screenshots

Thanks!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jreffner View Post
                  I get to the last step and click the button that says "Download Key". Then I get a message that says "Send Failed".

Suggestions? Please see attached screenshots

Thanks!
                  you have to use the email n pw you registered to avangate

Comment

Same email & Password = No Key

I'm using the same email address and password used in the avangate order. It still doesn't work.

Jim

Comment

Previous DVDFab users & key

I purchased my key for the PC version back in January, and I believed it would be compatible with the mac version. After entering the email and password (it says I registered successfully) it still shows the mac version in trial mode. Do I have to purchase another key?

Comment

No Keys Needed

Apparently the keys aren't needed anymore. Apparently, you just register the account, verify it, and then Open DVDFab and enter your username and password.

This is nice, and here are the instructions for those that need them.

I wonder if I can do this with my Windows version as well?

How to get DVDFab account and password, and activate your software?

* Go to http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm?a=register to register your account. Please make sure that the email account you fill in is the same account you used when pre-ordering our DVDFab for Mac product(s).

* After registering your account, you'll receive a link we send you by email. Click on that link to activate your account and create your own password.

* Activate your DVDFab for Mac product(s) with your DVDFab account and password.

OK. Done!

For more detailed info about how to get your DVDFab account and register your DVDFab for Mac products, please visit:

Particularly note that your DVDFab account can be used to achieve more. You can login our Member Center with the account and password via the following link, to view the information about the product(s) you've purchased and about our latest special offer and campaign.

Best wishes!

DVDFab Support Team

Comment

Key for the PC version will NOT work.

Comment

Working...
                          X