Is burning/writing offered in trial version 8.1.3.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy Is burning/writing offered in trial version 8.1.3.8

Just downloaded trial version. I used DVDFAB on windows. I now have a MAC, running 10.6.version. I was able to copy dvd to hard drive but want to copy to blank disc. I tried without luck, it will get to the writing part and stops.

Oh, the only drive available is Pioneer DVD-RWDVRT509 so that is what I choose as the target. Is that the problem?

I know all bugs are not fixed yet...this has always been a dependable program. Many thanks for coming out with a Mac version. Hope to get help soon.

Thank you.

Please check the model number of the drive that you posted, the search box on the Panasonic website never heard of it. Even more frightening, neither has google.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

That should have been DVD-RWDVRTS09.

Comment

I suggest wait for next version of DVDfab for mac.
        We are impreving the burning engine. If you ganna to copy your movie to disc now, the preview version is better than the latest one.

Comment

Working...
        X