Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8.1.5.9 ... Can't make a rip to Apple TV version.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD/BD Ripper 8.1.5.9 ... Can't make a rip to Apple TV version.

I purchased the lifetime version when it first came out, downloaded all the updates, but I have yet to succesfully rip a DVD to an Apple TV version. Either, the process stops half way and hangs up, or it completes, and/or some video or audio settings are completely screwed up. Everything works fine with the PC version, but the Mac version is a disaster, so far.

Focus on one specific disc and try a conversion and post the DVDFab internal log if it does not complete correctly.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thx, I will do that.

Comment

Any Luck?

If your still having trouble Fab does have a tutorial that might help also;

Personally I do not care for the fab conversion to AppleTV, I find it not to be as good as other alternatives and the lack of it being able to produce both a 5.1 and a 2.0 channel makes it difficult for a single file to be used in multi platforms such as AppleTV and iPad or other mobile devices that prefer the 2.0 track.

I have also had issues when movies have subtitles using DVD Fab. One of your movie characters decides to say something in a foreign language and you do not get the burn subtitles for it. Other than that DVDFab should not give you an issue going from disc to an AppleTV format.

Comment

Working...
        X