Ordered Wrong Product?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Copy Ordered Wrong Product?

Ok, so about 10 minutes ago, I came to the conclusion that my license key(s) for windows will not work for my new MAC I just bought.

So, after pouting about it, i got over it. I love this software so much that I figured I would buy it for my MAC. So, I did.

Well, I "thought" I did. But, I just got my email thanking me for my purchase, but, it sent me the key to enter in the registration field, which is making me think that I just accidentally purchased the windows version. for the 2nd time

What I need is the MAC version. Did I mess up?

Will they be able to help me with this or did I just blow $58.00 ?

The two versions are in different areas on the Buy Now page, but if you made an error, send an email to sunny(at)dvdfab.com and explain what happened, it can be corrected.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      The two versions are in different areas on the Buy Now page, but if you made an error, send an email to sunny(at)dvdfab.com and explain what happened, it can be corrected.
      Thank you so much. I am emailing now.

Comment

The office is closed for the weekend, so be patient. Sunny can check and see what you actually purchased.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The office is closed for the weekend, so be patient. Sunny can check and see what you actually purchased.
          Understood. I'm glad you gave me this info though. So, you don't think I'm going to be stuck with this sale then?

Comment

if you bought the mac version there is no key the activation is done by your account email account with dvdfab and log in for your account on the dvdfab site JFYI.

Comment

I still havent heard from anyone yet. is it possible they are in a different Time Zone? (dont mind me. just getting nervous)

Comment

They are in Beijing China.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
                  They are in Beijing China.
                  Thanks. Being that it's 11:49pm Monday (CST) - Time in Beijing, China, should they have replied by now though?

Once again, I panic easy, so, if I am being a pain in the *&^, I'm sorry

Comment

Patience is a virtue.

Impatience is a pain in the butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
                      Patience is a virtue.

Impatience is a pain in the butt.
                      Understood

Comment

Working...
                      X