DVD Copy Asks for Writable Media before Rip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy DVD Copy Asks for Writable Media before Rip

I am using the trial version of DVD fab for Mac V 8.2.1.0. When I start DVD Fab the message is "please insert DVD Disk" When I insert the source disk a window opens saying "Open DVD Source" it scans Then I click start and it says "you are going to try DVD Copy" I click "ok" Then it says "Detecting Writable Media in Drive" and Finally "DVD in Drive is not writable" It never tries to rip the source.

At this point the DVD is not available in finder and the start button does nothing. By closing and restarting DVD Fab, and cllicking start again the copy process works properly. So far after copying 3 disks this happens every time. I have to run DVD Fab then close and restart it to make a copy. Any ideas?

The first idea I think is to post this in the DVDFab for Mac forum, I will move your thread there.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X