This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB9 for mac slower than 8 and crashes

Does any one else have the same problem, i have been trying to use dvdfab for mac 9.0.4.1 i find that it takes about 6 times as long to rip a movie than dvdfab 8.1.9.2. e.g. in dvdfab 8 it takes about 30 minutes to rip a 2 hour dvd, whereas dvdfab 9 takes about 3h 30 minutes. I have set up dvdfab 9.0.4.1 with the same settings as i use on dvdfab 8, so why the vast change in ripping time. i am using a 17" late 2009 macbook pro with the osx 10.8.4.
    any comments or suggestions please comment.
    DVDFAB i would love to hear from you also, to try and answer my questions.
    Last edited by signals; 06-29-2013, 09:10 PM. Reason: removed incorrect nonsense and useless opinions

Please install DVDFab for Mac v9.0.4.8 Beta and try it. If you still have problems, start a new thread and post the internal log file. Confine yourself to the facts that will help resolve your problem, i.e. not what other product that you may have chosen to revert to, which is not helpful in finding a solution. DVDFab v8 has been updated, please at least look through the forum before spouting outdated nonsense. If you want to get a response from the DVDFab factory service team, you can use the Support link on the DVDFab website if you have a licensed version.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X