Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will a version be compatible with OS X 10.11?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will a version be compatible with OS X 10.11?

Mac released OS X 10.11 yesterday and the current release of DVDFab v9 for Mac will not run. Any idea how fast we can get a release available?

Curious as well!

Comment

See this thread, it is all the info I have at this time: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=27889
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Im running the latest build and it works fine - just upgraded to ElCapitan yesterday and ripped a DVD today.

Comment

With me (DVDFab Mac 9.2.1.5) since upgrading to El Capitan DVDFab opens as normal and loads the DVD/BluRay but as soon as I press start I get "Process Failed'.

Was working fine up till then.

Look forward to clarification/resolution after 08/10

Comment

I at least have found a work around. If I put a blu-ray in the drive first let it read it, then start dvdfab it works. However, I have to close dvdfab each time -- then repeat the process.

Comment

El Capitan + 9.2.1.5 = Not working

Application loads, doesn't auto detect dvd but will read after adding the source. The ripper fails while trying to convert to MP4 or VOB.

Internal log attached
              Attached Files

Comment

I have found that DSM's workaround works on my Mac too:

'I at least have found a work around. If I put a blu-ray in the drive first let it read it, then start dvdfab it works. However, I have to close dvdfab each time -- then repeat the process.'

If I start DVDfab then load DVD I get 'process fail' as soon as I get start.

Comment

Figured it out

I couldn't get it to work either but then I tried making sure a DVD was loaded in the drive and it immediately worked with no problem. So the key is make sure you have a DVD in the drive and then fire up the program.

Comment

Not sure what's happending with this but...

Still having issues -- did a complete uninstall and cleanup then reloaded 9.2.1.5
                    tried to burn a dvd folder back to disk because the original disk failed. Here are the logs:

Let me know if additional information is necessary.

Thanks
                    Attached Files

Comment

@dsm,

Please slow download the write speed in DVDFab Common Settings or use a different blank media to burn again.

Regards,
                      Mona

Comment

Dvdfab team.... OP question still not answered.

When will a new version be out that is compatible with OSX 10.11??? It's been 2 weeks since you were made aware and OS released.

I'm getting "process failed!" window when starting MP4 rip backup my Furious 7 dvd.

Also, seems to be new protection on my Disney Aladdin dvd I'm trying to backup.

Comment

Thanks Mona

Slowing down the write speed worked -- I set it at the slowest.

Comment

Working...
                          X