Will not activate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will not activate

This morning I had the usual hang on startup, force quit, then instead of normal startup, I got the activation screen. I entered my information, and it said incorrect email or password. I checked, entered again, same problem. OK, so I changed password and tried again. Same result. Even tried reinstalling DVDFab.

Licence Problems

Some of us seem to be getting the same problem with windows, taking a wild guess, may be a problem with the DVDFab servers.

Comment

This is a known issue, not related to OS, it is being checked.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by EEDS View Post
        Some of us seem to be getting the same problem with windows, taking a wild guess, may be a problem with the DVDFab servers.
        Thanks for the heads-up.

Comment

Should be OK now, you may need to re-activate it.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I tried activating mine again and I keep getting the activation screen upon Dvd Fab startup, any suggestions?

Comment

My DVDFab for mac CANNOT Activate!!

Me, too!
              And My account password dosen't use on DVDFab websight,too!!!

This is the internal error...I think.
              Please give me the advise.

(Both recent ver. and beta CANNOT...same )

Comment

Did you still have problem now?

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X