This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot activate

Just bought the Dvd ripper but cannot get it to activate - still says it's trial expired

Tried reinstalling dvdfab9 but nothing seems to work.

Please help

Forgot to say that have registered and email and password are correct.

When I click on member section it shows regustered etc.

Please help - am waiting to watch movie

Comment

Open common settings from within Ripper and click on activate, fill in the blanks and see if that does it.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Can you advise where that is please as I don't see a settings.

Thanks

Comment

Like so if mac is like PC that is?
          Attached Files
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Ah - I don't have that on the Mac version

There is an option on the bar up top to activate though. I've put in my details but still says trial expired

Cheers

Comment

Anyone - pleeeeease?

Comment

Hi anfiero88,

I am stuck in the same boat as you are.
                I have renewed my BDRipper yesterday.
                Payment has gone through as it should (of course).

First, App did not start-up at all.

Now it starts but it keeps saying that I BD Ripper is expired.

I've checked my status on the DVDFab website : BD Ripper is registered up to december 2017.

I think there's a problem with DVDFab's registration server :-(

Regards.

Comment

The registration server is working properly, I just re-activated my licenses from within Windows. I would tell a Windows user with this problem to check their internet security settings, not sure if that is possible or how it works in Mac OS. I have referred your thread to the DVDFab QA Team. I am sorry that some of you are having a problem with this, but do not start another thread on the same topic.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                    The registration server is working properly, I just re-activated my licenses from within Windows. I would tell a Windows user with this problem to check their internet security settings, not sure if that is possible or how it works in Mac OS. I have referred your thread to the DVDFab QA Team. I am sorry that some of you are having a problem with this, but do not start another thread on the same topic.
                    Thanks for your response.

I started this new thread as there wasn't one for this new version in the Mac section - I did search but they were all old posts!

Apologies if that was wrong.

I just want what I have paid for to work - this is now 2 days I haven't been able to use the product which legally I am entitled to. If not sorted I will want a refund!

Thanks

Comment

Hi Signals,

Thanks for your reply.

Maybe you would be able to enlighten us and tell us which ports are used for the DVDFab authentication ?
                      This would allow us to check our security on our systems... and maybe reconfigure the correct ports.

But as far as I am concerned, I would say that I am pretty positive that the issue is lying somewhere else.

Regards.

Comment

I just talked to the QA Team leader on his way to the office, they are working on this already. It is unrelated to the problem earlier this year. Sorry for the inconvenience.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Signals,

Well, they might be working on it right now because I've just tried it and :

- 1°) I got a message "Cannot connect to internet, check your settings" ;
                          - 2°) I tried it again 10 minutes later and got "Your Login does not exist".

So I'll wait a little more...

Regards.

Comment

Thanks for your response. We have just had an email saying fron Ellen.

Not sure exactly what she means but I have responded. Something about did ripper for Windows - huh? We bought it for the Mac!

Will let you know what happens

Comment

Originally posted by an88fiero View Post
                              Thanks for your response. We have just had an email saying fron Ellen.

Not sure exactly what she means but I have responded. Something about did ripper for Windows - huh? We bought it for the Mac!

Will let you know what happens
                              Have switched your product to Mac version, please check my email.

Comment

Working...
                              X