DvdFab no longer Ripping any DVD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DvdFab no longer Ripping any DVD's

I updated to the latest version and have a life time key. and it will no longer rip any dvd that i install into my computer. It will find the file if in drag it to the dvdfab window and start the ripping process and after about 5sec says that it is finished
    Attached Files

I have the latest version 9.2.2.0
    I down loaded it today and it didn't work so i tried going back to earlier version still having the same problems. I have since upgraded back to newest version And I can no longer copy a dvd also it just give me an error I have attached log
    Attached Files

Comment

Moving your thread to the DVDFab for Mac forum. Please edit the log file so it shows only the relevant log session and attach it without zipping as a pure text (not rtf) file. The log for Pirate Radio shows a read error, possibly a damaged or dirty disc.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have tried several disc's this problem start only after updating to the latest version Of DvdFab 9.2.2.0
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X