lifetime pass and download video from the web

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lifetime pass and download video from the web

hi to the all mac community , i've decided to buy a lifetime all in one packpage of Dvdfab for mac, it was expensive , and i maybe made a mistake as i didn't try enough te software while in trial mode..
    but i thought i was buying the same DVDfab as on windows , as the interface is exactly the same, and when i go to the blog i see the last article , from a year ago, saying that now dvdfab has a download button to download video from famous websites, i got a big suprise seeing that 1 year later this download button is still not available on the mac version of dvdfab ....

will it be available some day ??

and my second question is this one, , as i bought a lifetime pass, i asked on how many macs i could use my liscence , as i have an imac and a macbook pro , they responded 2.
    but i guess that no matter reinstalling el capitan , of other release of mac Os, or changing of macs with time, i will still have the right to install it on two macs at a specific time , no matter on how many macs erased or sold i install Dvdfab ? right , or do i have before upgrading macOS, or changing machine , to do something to get back the liscence right accorded to this particular mac ?

i asssume not, as the liscence is checked on the servers, and i assume as long as they see that you are running and connecting from a maximum of two macs no matter how many you got previously , it doesnt matter ... but just wanna be sure.

thanks to the community , and i hope that the mac version will try to stay equal to the windows imporvements . or in this case they should make 2 different prices..... xD

you can use your license key on more than one computer
    as long as you don't use dvdfab at the same time on both computers because
    you'll run the risk of your key being blacklisted.

Comment

Alexiel
      Welcome to the DVDFab user family, hope you enjoy it. You should have no problem with your licenses on your 2 machines or with new OS versions.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Alexiel
        Welcome to the DVDFab user family, hope you enjoy it. You should have no problem with your licenses on your 2 machines or with new OS versions.
        thanks a lot, as i took a lifetime liscence, i'm now reassured that i can change my macs, or reinstall the Os, or a new mac Os, and still have the rights to use it on two machines at once.

thanks a lot for your answer , happy to be on this new family
        i'm just disapointed by one thing, i thought the mac version was exactly the same as the windows one, that's why i bought this version instead of windows, and i see that the blog entry from 1 year old , adds a new download video from the web article ... and 1 year later ,it is still missing from the mac version . i really hope that the mac version is on the most important part having the same feature as the windows one.

Comment

Working...
        X