Blu Ray copy for mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Copy Blu Ray copy for mac

Has anyone had any problems with their finished discs? Rips disc in Full Copy
    mode, and then appears to burn successfully, however finished disc loads, is recognized as a Blu Ray but then... nothing. Black screen. Tried on 3 different
    players. But here's the kicker. It loads and plays on the computer. It's all there. I've ruined a dozen discs so far. Does anyone have any ideas what to do?
    This just started happening recently. I'm using a macbook pro with OSX 10.8.5
    with an LG external burner. Thanks.

I'm having the same problem, I'm using MAC OS 10.11.5 and have a Asus Blu-Ray 4x external Slim. But if I use this and the same copying steps on the windows version, it works fine with not problem.

Comment

My other mac uses 10.9.5 and it just stops mid burn. Totally different than my other one, but same result, a useless ruined disc. My membership expires
      in August, and I'm having reservations about renewing if this can't be resolved.

Comment

Have you requested help from the support team? http://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X