Forced Subtitles displaying all Subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD/BD Ripper Forced Subtitles displaying all Subtitles

I recently upgraded to 10.0.3.4 hoping that it would correct the issue that persists in DVD Fab 10 for Mac. Please advise.

Please tell us what player you are using and if you are playing back files on a computer or discs on a standalone player.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm having the same problem. I'm trying to display only the forced subtitles but it shows all subtitles. I've tried ripping to a AVI and a MP4 file to play back on a windows computer using VLC as a player. I also tried checking the subtitles with the dvdfab preview and that doesn't show them the right way either. I got it to work once on Rogue One but I just keep changing the subtitle setting until it worked.

Comment

How to select only forced subtitles in BR rips

Same issue here. MKV Passthrough, only forced subtitles (English) checked, but it plays them all.

Comment

Working...
        X