Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy SD-Bluray disc

You wrote:
    Fix: Added the support to preserve the resolution as 480i in the Blu-ray Copy module if the original source is 480i.

That's exactly what I was asking for some weeks ago. I loaded a SD-Bluray-disc in order to compress from BD50 -> BD25 by keeping the original SD resolution.
    Somehow, I even do not see this option in Bluray copy. I'm a bit confused now.

Hans

It should preserve the original automatically, but it does not convert 1080p to 480i. Which version of The Mummy do you have, is it the original Karloff from the 1930s? I have that one, and many of the extras are 480i, the movie itself is 1080p.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

??? No, nothing about the Mummy. The entire disc is at SD (it's a SD on Bluray disc). I expected to be able to compress this disc from BD50 down to BD25 by keeping the SD resolution. But I don't see this option.

Comment

with the bluray disc in your drive, try clicking the little wrench icon next to the movie name and go into advanced settings.

Comment

Exactly. And all I get as an option is "BD50" and "BD25 1080 p/i".
          So, this doesn't help as it's same as it has always been. :-(

Comment

Working...
          X