Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multilicense

Dear DVDFab,

I think your new feature of selling multiple licenses for DVDFab 10 is a step back.
    I have 2 Macs and now I'm bound to one of them OR buying again a license for what I already paid.
    All other apps on the mac purchased through the App Store can be used on multiple macs as DVDFab BEFORE the update.

For me definitely a step back!

I note that you seem to be discussing the new Authorization requirement, not actual licenses. You can still use the same license on two or more Macs just by moving the Authorization around as needed. For convenience, you have the OPTION of buying additional Authorizations for a very low price, not the cost of a full new license. FIrst Deauthorize, then Reauthorize using the controls in DVDFab. You can do this as often as you like with no restrictions.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011DEAUTH.png Views:	6 Size:	32.2 KB ID:	347380

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X