This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Renewel

I have been trying for months now to update my Bluray Copy, and every time it will not accept my payment.
    I have tried the help line where they email me back, and their only advice is try a different browser, which of course didn't work. I've tried 3 different cards, none will go through.
    I've gone to my bank to make sure there is no block on my cards for overseas payments. They said all is well. When I do go to pay, it always shows the wrong
    state in the U.S. I can't find any way to go in and update my account. I mean what if I move? Get a new card, etc.? Can anyone help me with this problem.
    Can't say I've ever had a business that was so unwilling to take my money. Thank you.

I actually ran into the same things once. I found that in spite of what they said, my bank's automatic fraud detection was blocking it. It may help to use a credit instead of a debit type card. DVDFab has no connection with the payment processor or control over how their system works. If you are on a VPN when trying to generate the payment, try it without that layer. If none of the above works, contact me via the forum PM system.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I tried regular card(not debit). There is no VPN on. When it pulls up my account it shows the state as Alabama. Even though I change it to the proper state, it defaults
      back to Alabama, which doesn't coincide with my cards. I believe this is what's causing the problem. I'm not sure what the forum PM system is, s I replied here.

Comment

Originally posted by Profsaxton View Post
        I tried regular card(not debit). There is no VPN on. When it pulls up my account it shows the state as Alabama. Even though I change it to the proper state, it defaults
        back to Alabama, which doesn't coincide with my cards. I believe this is what's causing the problem. I'm not sure what the forum PM system is, s I replied here.
        Sorry for the trouble. Our techs are checking this problem, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
        mona

Comment

Hello Profsaxton,

I have sent you a PM, please kindly check it out. Thank you.

Regards,
          mona

Comment

I received the PM from Mona and the purchase has gone through:

About Renewel , we notice that you were trying to purchase "Renew DVDFab Blu-ray Copy for Mac 2Y x 1", the price is 33.23 USD.

In this case, we want you to give this URL a try, use it to pay us $40, if the purchase can go through, please contact us, we will help you change the product to the correct one and refund you the difference of 6.77 USD.

Sorry for the trouble, please kindly have a try and get back to me.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
            mona
            mona@dvdfab.cn

Now what do I need to do to change this to "Renew DVDFab Blu-ray Copy for Mac 2Y x 1" and receive my refund? I haven't received any instructions on what to do.
            Thank you.

Comment

You should reply directly to the PM that Mona sent you, not here. Generally, PMs from anyone should not be quoted or copied into the forum. Thread closed.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X