Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvdfab insists on processing deselected drives

I have 3 BD drives.

bug 1. In general preferences, I have deselected all drives. Yet when I insert a disc, dvdfab insists on reading the disc and getting it ready to copy.

bug 2. If I go back to preferences, I see that the drive is not there. Instead, all drives should be listed, but with the checkbox either set or clear. Instead, dvdfab removes the entry entirely.

bug 3. the drives are only listed in prefs if a disc is inserted. the drives should always be listed, whether disc is loaded or not.

In the Windows version, nonselected drives are still listed, just with the boxes unchecked, so this may be present only in Fab for Mac. They are also listed whether a disc is loaded or not. I do not have a Mac so no way to try to duplicate the issue. The Support staff will check it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by vdv View Post
      I have 3 BD drives.

bug 1. In general preferences, I have deselected all drives. Yet when I insert a disc, dvdfab insists on reading the disc and getting it ready to copy.

bug 2. If I go back to preferences, I see that the drive is not there. Instead, all drives should be listed, but with the checkbox either set or clear. Instead, dvdfab removes the entry entirely.

bug 3. the drives are only listed in prefs if a disc is inserted. the drives should always be listed, whether disc is loaded or not.
      We try to duplicate the problem first.

Comment

Working...
      X