Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFab 11.0.4.2 not reading DVDs - BEWARE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 11.0.4.2 not reading DVDs - BEWARE!

Upgraded to latest version today and it won't read DVDs. I've tried the suggested options to fix it and nether works on my Mojave 10.14.6 Macbook Pro. Previous versions worked fine but I can't roll back to the earlier version as I didn't keep the install package. I can't find earlier versions anywhere online as all DVDFab version 11 links seem to point just to the faulty 11.0.4.2. I feel like the developers always release beta versions, relying on the user base to do final testing. It's a great tool, but...

I am having this same issue!

Comment

Originally posted by wspeters View Post
      I am having this same issue!
      It's really annoying: I'm surrounded by a pile of DVDs and not one ripped today (for my personal library). No response to my earlier email direct to the DVDFab team.

Comment

Just rolled back to the previous version (11.0.3.4) thanks to the Internet Archive. Seems to be okay again. Still waiting on a proper fix...

Comment

Remember the office is in Beijing, they will not see your email until they reopen for the day in in a few hours.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

We have a problem fitting 10.14.6, we will fix it soon . please uninstall the 11042 version fab and download by this link

and we will fix the issue as soon as possible

User Manual for DVDFab v11 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
            For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab11> Log

DVDFab Player 6:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 6\Log
            For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab Player 6> Log

Comment

All,
              This has been corrected in Fab for Mac v11.0.4.3, please try it.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                All,
                This has been corrected in Fab for Mac v11.0.4.3, please try it.
                Thank you. Has anyone tried it? Can anyone confirm it now works?

Comment

Originally posted by Streaky View Post

Thank you. Has anyone tried it? Can anyone confirm it now works?
                  We have other users reported the new version works.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

We have other users reported the new version works.
                    Excellent - thank you. I shall try the upgrade later today.

Comment

Originally posted by Streaky View Post

Excellent - thank you. I shall try the upgrade later today.
                      All done and it works! I just ripped the Alita DVD again with the upgraded app and it produced exactly the same file size. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                      X