Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single Layer Dolby Vision UHD conversion glitching

Hi there,

I had issues with the 11.0.3.9 conversion of Double Layer Dolby Vision conversion into a Single layer for playback on my TV and using an AppleTV 4K.
    It would macro block every couple of seconds.

I saw it was a few versions behind the Windows version so I installed Windows 10 via Bootcamp on my iMacPro, downloaded the Windows trial and coded the same disc Ready Player One using DVD Fab 11.0.4.3 for Windows.

It plays back perfect directly on my TV via USB thumb drive and on the AppleTV 4K using the Infuse application via my NAS and NFS..

So, I saw that the Mac version is now up to the same version of Windows 11.0.4.3 so I updated and did the conversion again.

Sadly the issue is still there: every few second I get macro-blocking and glitches.

I used the same hardware and disc: Ready Player One, ASUS 16D1HT UHD drive with SATA-USB adapter from Anker on my base level iMacPro,
    My TV is an LG 65UH950T which is 4K LCD and passive 3D.

Anyone had any success with the Mac version and Dolby Vision conversion?

Regards

Paul

Sorry for the problem, the developers will check it when the office opens in about 12 hours.

Note that the version numbers between the Win and Mac platforms may not necessarily track for all features and capabilities even though the numbers are the same.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by DrPaul View Post
      I had issues with the 11.0.3.9 conversion of Double Layer Dolby Vision conversion into a Single layer for playback on my TV and using an AppleTV 4K.
      It would macro block every couple of seconds.
      Hi Paul, sorry for the issue. Please post your dvdfab_internal.log file, thanks.

Comment

The log just contains the 2 conversions I have done with 11.0.4.3. The first is AAC audio, the second is copy. Both are for Ready Player One.

Regards

Paul
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Paul, log file received, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Comment

Is there any news, have the same problem with lost of glitches when encoding to dolby vision single layer. Working fine on Windows.

Comment

Working...
            X