DVDFAB quits on startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB quits on startup

I get notice that my computer is authorized get welcome screen with all items that are activated on my account. I press button to start DVDFAb and it then quits. If I try again it goes through activation process again and same scenario DVDFab quits when I try to start program. Running MAC OS 10.15.2 Catalina Running DVDFab v 11.0.6.6 latest version for MAC
    Last edited by thpierce; 01-21-2020, 11:15 PM.

Sorry for the problem, I am moving your thread to the DVDFab for MAC forum for a faster response.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

try the tips in post #2 & #4 - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-while-loading

Comment

Another Post mentioned having problems with DVDFab hanging up when starting. One of the items suggested was make sure DVDFab had access to the "Document" folder. This may be my problem. When I first installed DVDFab a box opened asking for permission for DVDFab to access the Document folder. Not knowing why I denied access and assumed I could change this later once I started the program. Since I can't get the program to start I can't authorize DVDFab access to the folder. I've tried removing the DVDFab app along with the two DVDFab folder is the Document folder and reinstall the DVDFab app. No luck the pop up window does not appear on subsequent reinstallation's of the app. I've looked for Preference files in the system Library but can not find any associated with DVDFab. Could the Preference file be found under another name besides DVDFab? Any suggestions?

Comment

Renaming the two folder in the Document folder worked. DVDFab created two new folder and I deleted the original two folders. Thanks october262
          Last edited by thpierce; 01-22-2020, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X