disc copy problems with 11.08.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Copy disc copy problems with 11.08.6

Having problems with failing copy attempts. I have tried deleting the software, restarting the computer and reinstalling but still have the same issues. When I reinstalled the pop- up window for repair did not come up. I tried using terminal and that did not work. I may be doing something wrong. When trying to copy a blu ray disk it always fails at about 50% of the copy process. Stuck!

You must supply the DVDFab internal log session the next time this happens for the problem to be evaluated. See the link in my sig about supplying logs for two ways you can do this.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi, here is the log ID for the most recent failures #ID 8162872.

Comment

Originally posted by i8835 View Post
        Having problems with failing copy attempts. I have tried deleting the software, restarting the computer and reinstalling but still have the same issues. When I reinstalled the pop- up window for repair did not come up. I tried using terminal and that did not work. I may be doing something wrong. When trying to copy a blu ray disk it always fails at about 50% of the copy process. Stuck!
        +1 This is exactly what's happening to me with every disc.

Comment

Hi, here is the log ID for the most recent failures #ID 8162872.
          I've forwarded your log file to our developer for analyzing. Any news, I will update you.

Comment

When I reinstalled the pop- up window for repair did not come up. I tried using terminal and that did not work.
            Please refer to this post to try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please refer to this post to try again.

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...s~official-fix
              I've tried all of these suggested solutions and still continue to have the same problem as i8835 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by etsports3 View Post

I've tried all of these suggested solutions and still continue to have the same problem as i8835 as well.
                Please send us the dvdfab_internal log file to help check it out, thanks.

Comment

Please send us the dvdfab_internal log file to help check it out, thanks.
                  How am I supposed to do this? My log is 2.1mb and every time I try and PM it to you or attach it here it says it exceeds the size limit of only like 600kb.

Comment

How am I supposed to do this? My log is 2.1mb and every time I try and PM it to you or attach it here it says it exceeds the size limit of only like 600kb.
                    Please refer to this post: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...oblems-quickly
                    You will have a feedback ID, please post the ID here, so that we can locate and download the log file you upload quickly, thank you.

Comment

Please refer to this post: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...oblems-quickly
                      You will have a feedback ID, please post the ID here, so that we can locate and download the log file you upload quickly, thank you.
                      I submitted the feedback per your instructions. The feedback ID is 8479883.

Comment

We've tried with all our recent versions, we cannot reproduce the issue, please kindly remove DVDFab including DVDFab folder under Document and try the latest one. If still have problem, please sepcify the last movie you tried and post the feedback ID.

Comment

I submitted the feedback per your instructions. The feedback ID is 8479883.
                          From the log file, you were converting BABY_DRIVER.iso with Profile: MKV.Default HQ. In this case, please try again with profile MKV.passthrough to see the result.

Comment

From the log file, you were converting BABY_DRIVER.iso with Profile: MKV.Default HQ. In this case, please try again with profile MKV.passthrough to see the result.
                            I don't understand this advice. Using MKV Passthrough will result in zero compression of the file which defeats the entire purpose.. the resulting file will be way too large. I have no doubt that would probably work because there would be no 2-pass conversion needing using MKV Passthrough. The entire problem is the fact that it fails at 50% right when DVDFab begins it's 2-pass encoding.

Comment

I don't understand this advice. Using MKV Passthrough will result in zero compression of the file which defeats the entire purpose.. the resulting file will be way too large. I have no doubt that would probably work because there would be no 2-pass conversion needing using MKV Passthrough. The entire problem is the fact that it fails at 50% right when DVDFab begins it's 2-pass encoding.
                              I see, I will have the QA team check again.

Comment

Working...
                              X