Mac Os Next Version Release - When?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mac Os Next Version Release - When?

Was just wondering when we're going to see a new Mac Os Version?

As of 12th June, Mac is still on 10.0.8.6, dated 30th April.

In that time, Windows owners have had;

May 15th; 11.0.8.7
    May 19th: 11.0.8.8
    May 22nd: 11.0.8.9
    June 5th: 11.0.9.0

and now June 11th 11.0.9.1!

We Mac owners are used to trailing by a version or two, but this is getting ridiculous! We're 5 updates behind!

Moving your post to the Mac forum, please post mac issues there in the future. I do not have a firm date to provide you for the next Fab for Mac release, but it should not be too long. Thanks to all Mac users for their patience.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Moving your post to the Mac forum, please post mac issues there in the future. I do not have a firm date to provide you for the next Fab for Mac release, but it should not be too long. Thanks to all Mac users for their patience.
      Is that months or days? Apologies but we've been very patient. We shouldn't be being left 3 months behind.

Comment

will the new update support more Blu ray burners like the BDR-XD07TUHD from pioneer as it currently DVDFab won't read my 4k discs

Comment

signals have to agree with others. We’re almost 7 weeks out for an OSX update while windowze has received multiple updates since 4/30. I think a bit of transparency and proactive communication would be appreciated by all. Better right than fast with the updates though.

Comment

So glad to see there's yet another windows release as of 6/19 while we continue to sit here with a non-functioning Mac version. This product is now unusable to me because it freezes at 50% of every blu-ray rip and this is an issue I reported two months ago (as have multiple other users). We should honestly be getting a refund for the fact that we're paying a subscription for a product that does not work and is not supported at all.

Comment

The developers are working on the new DVDFab for Mac version. This new version requires more test works, please kindly wait, we would appreciate your patience very much.

Comment

Another release for Windows this week!
                Has the Mac version been abandoned?

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  This isn't a 'Mac issue' it's a subscriber issue!

People have paid for software which has been abandoned, which at this point is a general issue!

Comment

May 15th; 11.0.8.7
                    June 11th 11.0.9.1
                    June 19th 11.0.9.3
                    June 22nd 11.0.9.4
                    July 2nd 11.0.9.5

And during all that time, Apple Mac OSX owners are still on 11.0.8.6. From April.

Disgraceful.

Comment

Patiently waiting with a version that seems to stall out @ 99% and never finish the task. Even though the resulting copy seems to process just fine via Handbrake.

Comment

Originally posted by boomhaueruk View Post
                        May 15th; 11.0.8.7
                        June 11th 11.0.9.1
                        June 19th 11.0.9.3
                        June 22nd 11.0.9.4
                        July 2nd 11.0.9.5

And during all that time, Apple Mac OSX owners are still on 11.0.8.6. From April.

Disgraceful.
                        ++New! DVDFab 11.0.9.6 is out (July 03, 2020)

Comment

Originally posted by Thaedron View Post

++New! DVDFab 11.0.9.6 is out (July 03, 2020)
                          Another few days, another Windows release. Mac owners still left on their little island on 11.0.8.6 (30th April).

Comment

Working...
                          X