UHD Drive Tool for macOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Drive Tool for macOS

Hello, I have a subscription of DVDFab 11 for Mac, and Buffalo BRUHD-PU3 (with BU 1.2.) I want to downgrade it to BU1.0 but I can't find the way to use UHD Drive Tool on Mac. It's not possible to downgrade with macOS?

It is currently a Windows-only tool, sorry.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      It is currently a Windows-only tool, sorry.
      Thank you for the reply! Is there a plan to bring that feature to the macOS version? Or I have to buy Windows version too?

Comment

Originally posted by luis17 View Post

Thank you for the reply! Is there a plan to bring that feature to the macOS version? Or I have to buy Windows version too?
        There is currently no plan to add UHD Drive Tool for mac version, please get a Windows version to perform the downgrade per your need.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

There is currently no plan to add UHD Drive Tool for mac version, please get a Windows version to perform the downgrade per your need.
          Sorry for many questions, but Windows version of DVDFab can run on Parallels (Windows which running on Mac virtually) and I need to get another subscription for Windows version? (Or I can use Windows version with Mac version's licence.)

Comment

hello luis17,
            I just ran into similar problems.
            Did you get your drive to work?
            Best wishes
            Quirlo

Comment

Working...
            X