11.0.9.7 still broken!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11.0.9.7 still broken!!!

No updates for a BROKEN NON-FUNCTIONING APP for OVER 2 MONTHS while windows is continuously updated then try the new version and it STILL HAS THE SAME BUG!!! WTH
    Attached Files

What does this mean? What bug are you talking about? Log files please.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Same problem as previously reported here and with Mona via email. 1st priority should be fixing bugs before introducing new features.
      https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...alker-dolittle

Comment

I have to agree, now when it fails on a copy it doesn't even report as such...

Comment

We are terribly sorry for the 2-pass conversion failure issue, our developer is still working on it. I will update you when it's fixed.

Comment

Mona any updates? It’s been nearly 2 weeks since 11.9.7 was released! We still have a broken OSX app yet windows has received 2 updates.
            Last edited by tazdevl2; 07-20-2020, 04:26 PM.

Comment

DVDFab 6 more days have passed with no communication or a fix for an app broken FOR MONTHS. How can you expect people in good faith to recommend the app when stuff like this is happening?

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevl2 View Post
                DVDFab 6 more days have passed with no communication or a fix for an app broken FOR MONTHS. How can you expect people in good faith to recommend the app when stuff like this is happening?
                This is why I've gone out of my way to steer my friends away from this product.. I would like to point out that I first reported this critical problem back on April 30th. Since that date, there have been 13 updates to the non-Mac version of DVDFab. THIRTEEN!

Comment

Hi All, please install this version to try the 2-pass conversion again and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Even after Mona's email report here (https:/forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...alker-dolittle) error still exists.
                    I installed this (https:/forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/software-support-english/dvdfab-for-mac/383545-11-0-9-7-still-broken?p=384215#post384215) and it didn't help.

Comment

You do not appear to have the latest version installed, please try it.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                      X