A lot of bugs in Blu-ray Creator for MacOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of bugs in Blu-ray Creator for MacOS

1. If you want to burn more than 4 (short) movies to a Blu-Ray, the menu shows all movie thumbnails correctly, but if you select movie 5 or greater for playback, one of the first 4 movies is played instead. No chance to play one of the latest.

2. In the blue-ray menu editor it is impossible to delete an object once created.

3. The menu editor does not store if a text field has been lengthened due to a changed font size. If you leave the editor and return later on, the text fields are too short again and the text is cut of.

4. If you burn a DVD with two movies and click on the second movie in the scene menu, it will not play! Instead it returns to the main menu.

5. In general, the program is very unstable and crashes repeatedly without any visible reason.

To be honest, for 69€ I expected a more sophisticated program. I hope you fix these issues soon!

Sorry for the difficulties, your feedback is very valuable. The Service Team will try to reproduce the problems and may contact you if they need additional information, so monitor your registered email and this thread.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Meisinotti View Post
      1. If you want to burn more than 4 (short) movies to a Blu-Ray, the menu shows all movie thumbnails correctly, but if you select movie 5 or greater for playback, one of the first 4 movies is played instead. No chance to play one of the latest.

2. In the blue-ray menu editor it is impossible to delete an object once created.

3. The menu editor does not store if a text field has been lengthened due to a changed font size. If you leave the editor and return later on, the text fields are too short again and the text is cut of.

4. If you burn a DVD with two movies and click on the second movie in the scene menu, it will not play! Instead it returns to the main menu.

5. In general, the program is very unstable and crashes repeatedly without any visible reason.

To be honest, for 69€ I expected a more sophisticated program. I hope you fix these issues soon!
      Sorry for the trouble.
      We could reproduce 2 & 3.
      About 1 and 4, we cannot duplicate, so please offer us more information, such as what player you used for playback? Also, which menu template did you use? Any other information that you could think of, please provide too. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
      X