can't authorize software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't authorize software

I just purchased the Mac All-in-one lifetime license for DVDFab12, but when I try to authorize the software it times out. My internet is working fine, Im accessing this forum on the same machine. What am I doing wrong?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 8.00.37 PM.png
Views:	431
Size:	211.4 KB
ID:	387519

I rebooted to see what would happen -- it looks like the app just won't connect. it was working fine 2 days ago, and its been less than 30-days since install (Dec 7th)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 9.30.41 PM.png
Views:	365
Size:	232.6 KB
ID:	387529

Comment

it also says expired when I enable HD decrypter above

Comment

done -- deleted the sw and disputed the charge

Comment

4th time is a charm -- reinstalled one more time and it worked

Comment

There was a planned service maintenance window which was announced in the forum. Should be fine now.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by tyrenta View Post
              done -- deleted the sw and disputed the charge
              If you did not reauthorize the charge your license will be cancelled.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                There was a planned service maintenance window which was announced in the forum. Should be fine now.
                I'll remember to search the entire forum next time before I make a purchase.
                Last edited by tyrenta; 12-12-2020, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X