No Joy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Joy

I just tried this on my Windows 7 Ultimate comp.

The install went no problem.
    The app opened first time. I allowed it access through the firewall.
    No joy, when it came to playing the blu-ray in my player.

The app then hung.

I was unable to get the app to start again after that. Tried a few restarts and install/uninstalls.

Event viewer error
    The program DVDFabMediaPlayer.exe version 1.0.0.1 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
    Process ID: 161c

Start Time: 01ccf23bb252d7ed
    Termination Time: 24
    Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab Media Player\DVDFabMediaPlayer.exe
    Report Id: fad76c48-5e2e-11e1-864e-485b393e066a

I have attached the windows error report if it's on any help
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Hooded; 02-23-2012, 03:38 PM. Reason: Attaching the Windows Error Report

It crashed on me once but all other attempts have worked OK, commercial original BD, BDMV folder etc. See if you can duplicate it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It's Working

OK I did a complete uninstall, removed the folder and it's contents as well as cleaned the registery.

The program now runs as expected.

The program doesn't want tp start if I've already have a Blu-ray in the drive when I open it. But if I open the program then insert the blu-ray in the drive it plays properly. Although it seems slow to load as it's grabbing a bunch of info for the disc online.

Using the Open File working just fine and so is Open Folder, at least I never had any issues with them.

Keep Up the great work guy's

Comment

I installed it and got the error message that was posted download the MS package and it works fine plays blu rays nicely.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

Comment

I will add here that my Blu-ray player that I was testing this with just crapped out.

Installed on another machine with a working blu-ray player and it's running just fine.

Guess after ripping close to 1000 movies from that drive pretty much killed it.

Hi ho hi ho it's off to the computer store I go to get me another Blu-Ray drive.

Comment

Working...
          X