DVR-MS - WTV Support And MCE Remote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVR-MS - WTV Support And MCE Remote

I was wondering if there are plans to add dvr-ms and wtv formats to the media player? Point being I have some movies and shows I recorded in windows media center and they are part of my huge library of stuff I watch on windows media center daily. Also I noticed a request for MCE support was made. I must say I am all for that but if you could look into at least adding the remote control fuctions into your player that would be a very good start.

I'd like to be able to use my remote to push the open file and open folder options. Then select the title I am wanting. Also I would like to be able to select subs and title sound from the remote interface. The things I'm asking for will make this app much more open to purchase then in its current state.

I however very happy with what has been done so far. I think its amazing app and seems to be alot more stable then my powerdvd 9, 10, 12 lol solutions.

This is in effect an internal beta, there is a LONG to-do list of additional features and capabilities. Watch for the next release.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X