Hardware Requirements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardware Requirements

Since this media player product won't run at all under XP and no change for that appears to be in the plans, I took the plunge and upgraded my OS to Win 7. Now the Blu-ray media player works, but just barely. Video is stop/start/sluggish and audio/video synchronization is poor. All of this makes me think that I just don't have enough hardware processing power to support this software under Win 7.

As a sidelight, this same computer ran PowerDVD Blu-ray under XP beautifully.

Given that I need more hardware processing power to make this work, the obvious question is just how much is needed?

Is there a minimum hardware configuration required to run this software properly? Minimum video card as well?
    Last edited by jgw; 03-27-2012, 01:45 AM.

I'm not sure the answers to those questions exist since the product is so new. For the same reason I would suggest that you wait to see how some of the future versions of it work before making any expensive hardware upgrades.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X