Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback and Questions

Hi

I have some feedback and questions. For the bugs hard to reproduce, I include them anyway incase you manage, or detect something wrong in the code.

Hope it is of use .

1. If no disc is available, disable 'OK'.

2. Trying to open a file (e.g. VOB on hard drive) makes another open box appear.

3. Opening a VOB (based on hard drive) does nothing (via Open File).

4. Opening a DVD folder (based on hard drive) does nothing (via Open Folder).

5. Judging by the icons, is DVDFab only intended for Blu-ray? I could play only some MP3, AIFF and VOB.

6. 'DVDFabMediaPlayer' (without spaces) appears in the top-left corner and About.

7. The window can be resized without keeping proportion (icons are all squashed) and appears white when expanded. Perhaps this should be something different (e.g. the icons could stay the same size and not fixed to the background image).

8. Does the program update itself?

9. Will Preferences be coming soon?

10. In the opening welcome box, remove the space before the exclamation mark.

11. In the opening welcome box, replace with this: 'DVDFab Media Player can offer you the following services:' in a new line.

12. In the opening welcome box, replace with this: 'You have a 60 day trial. If you wish to continue after this period, please purchase this software.'

13. Allow space for the "r" in 'Open Folder' - it is cut off, unless you place the cursor over it.

14. In my opinion, I'm not sure if the text should move when hovering over the icon - this is up-to you, perhaps.

15. Include 'Help' at the top bar (right of 'Window').

16. I have to click 'Cancel' twice after Open File, or Open DVD Folder.

17. Might be hard to reproduce (not sure about instructions): Sometimes when I 'Cancel' Open DVD Folder, the screen resizes.

18. Might be hard to reproduce (not sure about instructions): After entering fullscreen and clicking 'Open File' (and possibly clicking Cancel once, then somewhere else), I can't double-click to exit again.

19. Might be hard to reproduce (not sure about instructions): After entering fullscreen and clicking either 'Open File' or 'Open DVD Folder' (don't know how to reproduce), you hover over 'Open DVD Folder' and 'Open File' will be highlighted.

20. The About box can't be closed using keyboard.

21. When in fullscreen, you may want to allow the user to see the top (where 'DVDFab Media Player' and 'Window' are) when the cursor is moved there.

Using DVDFab Media Player 1.0.0.2 - Mac 10.7.3.

The current versions of DVDFab Media Player are almost like internal betas, and many of the things you mention are already on the long "to-do" list for the product.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X