Not showing disk menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not showing disk menu

When I play my Blu Ray disk, the menu is not shown. For example, when I put in the 50GB Star Trek original Season 1 Disk 6 I see from top down:
    Playlist[2]Angle[1]duration 0:50:43
    playlist seem to be in random order with angle 1 and angle 2 in pairs.

The name of the episode is not given, nor is the option of whether to view the re-mastered and enhanced cgi or the original show from 1966. Angle 1 is the remastered and angle 2 is the original but I only know this by playing the bluray on powerdvd or nero kiwi. Information about this TV series is missing but I assume the database you use (Grace?) is only for movies and not TV shows.

If I select a Playlist a movie starts and a right click gives the option of selecting a chapter. There is no option to pop up the disk menu.

I assume this will all be fixed before release.

I've noted this problem as well. The odd thing is that if I use this player to play a DVD rather than a Blu-Ray, all menus work fine.

Comment

This is a known characteristic of the Beta version. The first commercial release will have full menu support for BD or can open the disc quickly without menus if desired, it's a user option.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Try the latest version, it should be working now for most Blu-rays.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Try the latest version, it should be working now for most Blu-rays.
          Yea - This works great. It also works better than PowerDVD 9. Maybe that is not saying much

What I discovered: I attached my portable samsung blu-ray player to my Asus EeePC 1015n and Powerdvd 9 (with latest patch) would not play the movie. I was told my video chipset was not compatible with BluRay. Your media player played the same movie just fine and there was no stuttering and the menu selection showed up just fine.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X