Full screen not working correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full screen not working correctly

When I have the screen maximized but still in a windowed screen, the picture is fine. But when I click on the "full screen" / expand button to hide the window and go completely full screen, the picture zooms and I only see a portion of the picture. If I undo and go back to the windowed version, I see everything. This happens on two of my HTPC.

Could be related to Win7's Personalize -> Display -> 150% increase in screen size. I do this to make it easier to see a 52" HTPC. Will have to reboot to see if it's better if I put the display size smaller.

Follow up - it does seem to be related to the 150% increase to make items bigger on the screen. Its not a viable option to keep changing it back and forth because a log off has to occur in order for it to take effect.

Comment

Maybe it is something they can tweak. Mine is set at 100% and works as it should. I am reluctant to change it for testing (icon rearrangement), but I think the QA Team in Beiing can do this to see if they can duplicate the problem.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have the exact same problems on some, but not all of my files. With "The Amazing Spiderman", full screen gives me most, or possibly all, of the height, but only the left side of the picture? Thank You.

Comment

Correction- I've only had this program for a day, after I wrote this, I went back and rechecked the items that I had played earlier and the cropping in full screen was actually present on all of them.

Comment

Update your player to the latest release 1032 and try it again.
            What's the screen you used? What's the screen resolution?
            More info are needed.

Comment

Originally posted by MitchellSTL View Post
              Follow up - it does seem to be related to the 150% increase to make items bigger on the screen. Its not a viable option to keep changing it back and forth because a log off has to occur in order for it to take effect.
              I've reported this issue 2 or 3 times before. I have to run my HTPC with fonts at 100%, which is difficult to read. If I try to run Windows with fonts at 150%, I only see about 2/3 of the screen.

Comment

Have only been using the latest version. Win7 64 HDMI connection from MB to 65" Panasonic Plasma. Display set for 1920X1080 everything else looks fine. VLC plays properly full screen. DVDFab looks fine until you use full screen, I tried to see if I could correct some of this with settings, but in full screen, you can't see or reach most of the settings. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X