New Media Player and tv streaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Media Player and tv streaming

Anyone using the Media Player have results streaming the content to a tv? I bought a Philips 46PFL4706/F7 46-Inch 1080p LED LCD HDTV back before tax season, and I have had lots of success watching avi's, wmv's, and ,mpegs via Servillo, but the tv doesn't want to play anything I've ripped w/ dvdfab even with the mini iso's via my up to date Powerdvd 12 or Nero Kwik HD , Ive read this player does play isos. maybe someone has a suggestion beside remote desktop on a way of playing my ripped blu rays isos from my pc to my tv.

Thanks in advance!

DVDFab Media Player will play from ISO and miniso for me with no problem. How are you getting the content from the PC to the TV?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It sounds like he's using a DLNA/UpNP server..... And I do not know of any TV firmware that supports ISO's but I may be wrong. I was once....

I think he needs to get his head around what he's doing. There is no way that Fab Player can serve the UpNP server.

What he needs to do is turn the ISO's into eithe MKV's or AVI's using the RIPPER modules.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Yes, I am unclear about his setup.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks Gregiboy and signals, but maybe I am a little confused, I watch Tekzilla and I know that Robert Herron is always talking about the fact that he rips all of his movies to iso files,he has them on a NAS, that lets him watch the movies on projection tv, so I know its a possibility, I just need to figure out how, I meant if he can use Windows Media or another media player to play his isos from his pc to his projection tv, then why should it be any more difficult to have the isos play on my dlna tv via program like servilo or windows media play from my pc, especially when the dvd fab rip creates mini iso you can mount to trick media players into thinking its a blu ray disc in a player.

Comment

hdmi setup

I don't have a network set up yet. Robert at tek. is useing mymovies program and tmt5 to make his to work. I can make things play through the hdmi but can't get auto go when I clik on movie in media browser. I can't get the command line work out. I'm find out powerdvd has alot of probles with this tmt dosen't I hear.

Comment

We are working on the solution for streaming, please be patient, thanks.
              DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
              http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
              X