Media Player freezes on every bluray I play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media Player freezes on every bluray I play

I have it on two different machines. Doesn't work properly on either one. Some blurays it just completely crashes on and shuts down, some get as far the first screen before it freezes, and I've even had some where the sound played with no picture (but with subtitles). Seems to work ok with dvd's though.

Hi corkscrewchaos
    Have you tried the latest version found here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=18094
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I've tried it...still no luck.

Comment

Hi Corkscrew
        I am having the same problems as you, see my post "No Video"

I don't use DVD's much and hadn't tried one until reading your post. Just tried one and it plays fine, no problems. Still got the Blu-Ray problem, no video just sound and subtitles.

melrose

Comment

Even with the newest upgrade, it still crashes when trying to play blurays.

Comment

I can't duplicate this problem. Player generates log files, I suggest you find and post them. They should be in \My Documents\DVDFabPlayer. Post the most recent HS_Internal and XBMC logs. If there is an XBMC crash log (.dmp), post that too. You can attach the files to a post.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X