CaNT REGISTER (beta 1.0.1.1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CaNT REGISTER (beta 1.0.1.1)

when the reg screen comes up it wont let me insert a password.

When I tried to play a disc it wont even recognize any of my bluray drives, I have 5 in 5 different rigs.

When I insert a bluray dsic the screen just frezzes up and I have to close the program.

The last disc I tried was Safe House Bluray. 45.5 gbs
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Make sure your internet connection is OK, it is required for the reg on this product. Try rebooting after the install whether it asks for it or not. If still not working, uninstall it and install the first Official release and see if it will register. I can't duplicate any of this, but they are all symptoms of an internet access problem.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Re Registration: Insert EMail address, then press the [TAB] key to jump to the password field and insert that info. I did this while right-click running as Administrator. No idea whether that made any difference, but it is often a good idea when registering some programs - WinAMP eg.

A lot of head scratching and rebooting before I tried this. I hope that is fixed soon. Could do with quite a bit of tidying up and tinkering with the menus. A Help/About would be nice for a start.

Comment

Re:it wont let me insert a password:insert Email,then press [Tab] key to jump to the password field and enter the password;

Re:it wont even recognize any of my bluray drives:Please check the Explorer that whether the Blu-ray disc was loaded in

Re:insert a bluray dsic the screen just frezzes:please post the log of player,the default location is:。
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFabPlayer\player.log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFabPlayer\player.log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFabPlayer\player.log

Comment

Working...
        X