studder problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

studder problem

In the last two versions there has been a studder in the play back of the files that i have tried watch that was not there in previous versions. reloaded 1.0.1.0 and it was not there. it is distracting when trying to watch a movie. I know it is not my equipment .

V
    What kind of files are they? If you have MediaInfo, let it analyze one of them and post the results for us.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

hi,

Originally posted by csbond2 View Post
      In the last two versions there has been a studder in the play back of the files that i have tried watch that was not there in previous versions. reloaded 1.0.1.0 and it was not there. it is distracting when trying to watch a movie. I know it is not my equipment .
      Please give me more information about this problem, like using which type source (file or dvd or bluray), and the dxva is enable ? or load subpicture, if can provide some information about your pc is more better.

thanks.

Comment

]
        Originally posted by signals View Post
        v
        what kind of files are they? If you have mediainfo, let it analyze one of them and post the results for us.
        [ATTACH]7189[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post
          hi,

Please give me more information about this problem, like using which type source (file or dvd or bluray), and the dxva is enable ? or load subpicture, if can provide some information about your pc is more better.

thanks.
          Most of my files are bluray with the mini iso
          screenshot2.zip

untitled.zip

Comment

watched another today and it worked ok , will try to watch one of the ones that studderd later if it does it again will try to see if there is a program running in the background . I am still learning about some of this so i might need more advice. Please be patient with me.

Comment

Had the same trouble again. it seems to only happen on files that i haven't compressed. ls there a way to see if something is running in the background ? I have checked task manager and didnt see anything hogging memory, and are there settings on ny graphics card that i can change. The same files work in another program that i use . Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
              X