Cannot see Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot see Video

I cannot view video - neither from files or from the disk itself. I hear audio fine.

I am using a Sony VAIO computer, Intel i5 CPU, 4 GB ram, 64-bit Windows 7 Professional OS, ATI Radeon HD 5650.

If you have not already, try updating the ATI driver for your card.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have updated the driver and still no video.

Comment

Hi,
        uglymouse

please tell us the file name or the disc name,and post the player log

Comment

my screen is black

The screen is black, but when I click on the settings button, the movie is in the background. when I click off the settings, it goes black again but there is sound. what do i need to do?

Comment

Same fault

Hi

I am having the same problem (see my post http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=18072) my laptop is also a Viao and have tried updating video drivers but with no results. I can play DVD's, can you? DVD Fab don;t seem to be too interested in this problem I had a few fruitless conversations with them which just went round in circles dodging the issue and now no response at all. Hope that you have better results.

Melrose

Comment

Working...
            X