X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

purchase the software media Player DVDFab

en français
    Bonjour
    J'ai effectué l'achat du logiciel DVDFAB media Player, j'ai payé par CB et je n'ai pas eu de lien de téléchargement et de clé. Pas de réponses en envoi par mail. Que faire s'il vous plait. Merci .

---------anglais
    Hello
    I did purchase the software media Player DVDFab, I paid by credit card and I do not have any download link and key. Replies sent in by mail. What to do please. thank you

Bonjour

Here is the download link:

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download...IA_PLAYER_BETA Look here in the Media Player forum, you will always find the latest release near the top of the thread list: http://forum.dvdfab.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45

There is no key to download. To register the software, please first register to access the Member center on the dvdfab.com website. Be certain to use the same email address that you used for the purchase. Très important!

Register for the Member account here: http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm?a=register&t=per

Remember the email and password that you use to register, you must enter it in the Media Player registration box. The product will then register itself over the internet. Post again if you have a problem. J'espère que non!
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Je ne suis pas reconnu par DVDFAB

Bonjour
      Je suis client DVDFAB depuis longtemps

aucune de ces ID est reconnues pour valider le logiciel que j'ai acheté hier
      DVDFAB MEDIA PLAYER
      votre site ne me reconnait plus il y a eu un bug

-----------

Hello
      I am a customer for a long time DVDFab

none of the ID is recognized to validate the software that I bought yesterday
      DVDFab MEDIA PLAYER
      your site does not recognize me more there was a bug
      Last edited by signals; 08-11-2012, 05:20 PM. Reason: removed registration information

Comment

Je ne me rappelle plus du mot de passe

Bonjour

Je ne rappelle plus du mot de passe que j’avais mis

Je me suis perdu entre le français et l'anglais sur votre site

pourtant j ai bien payé

la seule chose de reconnu est mes anciens log que j'avais achetés sous mon ancienne ID mail

Je ne suis pas reconnu pour DVDFAB MEDIA PLAYER

énorme problème

merci de votre aide

--------------
        Hello

I do not remember the password I had set

I got lost between the French and English on your site

j yet have well-paid

the only thing known is my old log that I purchased under my old email ID

I'm not known for DVDFab MEDIA PLAYER

huge problem

thank you for your help

Comment

Which payment processor did you select when you made the purchase (Avangate or SW-REG)? You should have an email from them, check your spam folder. I will send this to Sunny at the office in Beijing, she is the only one who can fix it. They are closed over the weekend.

For your safety and securiity, do not post email addresses or other registration information in the forum. I have removed it from your earlier post.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X