Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This version not working either (sigh)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This version not working either (sigh)...

I put a BD ("Take Shelter") in my external BD drive. There's still no "Open Disc" icon available when I launch DVDFab Media Player. Instead, I click on "Open File" and navigate to the BDMV folder on my Blu-ray disc and select "Quick & Simple Mode." The disc attempt to load but when the progress bar quicks scrolling what pops up is a description of "Das Boot"...the only other disc I've tried with DVDFab Media Player! If I then try to click the Play button or select any of the other titles shown at the bottom of the screen (which are correct for the "Take Shelter" disc that I have inserted), nothing happens.

C'mon guys, I paid $60 for this software and I'm still stuck with version 1.0.0.3 as the only version that'll work. Any idea what's happening here?

Hi,

DVDFabMediaPlayer will show the disc in Home page later after opening player.
    For your issue, please make sure that network connection is fine on your Mac, you have been register DVDFabMediaPlayer or the trial is not expired.
    You could check your license in About page of Setting.
    For the real BD disc with protection, only could play by click the disc, not the BDMV folder.

Hope this help you!

Wilson
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 08-13-2012, 04:14 AM.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
      Hi,

DVDFabMediaPlayer will show the disc in Home page later after opening player.
      For your issue, please make sure that network connection is fine on your Mac, you have been register DVDFabMediaPlayer or the trial is not expired.
      You could check your license in About page of Setting.
      For the real BD disc with protection, only could play by click the disc, not the BDMV folder.

Hope this help you!

Wilson
      My network connection is fine, the player is registered, and the trial has not expired. The disc loads (sort of, it won't play) but the home screen is incorrect. And I'd love to play by "clicking the disc" but no disc icon appears for me to click on. Any other ideas?

Comment

GRRRRR...still no luck with newest version

FWIW, I just tried the latest build (v1.0.1.9) and it's not working either. I'm having the same problems as before, and I checked that my internet connection is up and running and that I have a valid license. All of that is good, but I still have no Open Disc icon and if I navigate to the BDMV folder then Das Boot shows up (even though I haven't tried to play that disc for weeks).

I'm uninstalling the program with AppZapper so I'm fairly certain that every trace of it is gone before I install a different version.

EVERY VERSION since 1.0.1.3 has failed to work. I cannot overemphasize how frustrating this is for a $60 piece of software. At this rate I'll have to renew my license before I get a version that works!

Off topic, but can you please remove the requirement to have every single post reviewed by a moderator before it appears in the forums? That really, really slows down any feedback or help I might get.

Comment

You have to create a DVDFAB.EXE in the white list of your A/V, this is why it is taking so long to open the disc.
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by kfscoll View Post
            Off topic, but can you please remove the requirement to have every single post reviewed by a moderator before it appears in the forums? That really, really slows down any feedback or help I might get.
            No. You will be free of this and other restrictions soon.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
              You have to create a DVDFAB.EXE in the white list of your A/V, this is why it is taking so long to open the disc.
              DVDFAB.EXE? I have a Mac.

Comment

Working...
              X