Nice App-Thank You For Supporting OSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice App-Thank You For Supporting OSX

The BD playback options on OSX have been painfully limited compared to Windows for various reasons. I want to thank DVDFab for commiting resources to develop for OSX. I have purchased a license of DVDFab Media Player to financially support the development.

Playback of DVD is fine. As I recall both folders and ISO's work fine.
    MPEG2-TS seems to work.

BD playback works for me if I select BD Lite mode.
    Full BD navigation seems to get stuck in a continuous progress dialog and never competes on all but 1 BD I have tried. Outland seems to work, and all of my titles are ripped to folders on my HDD. I dont use optical discs after ripping.

Filesystem navigation partially works. What I mean is that there are left/right arrow icons as well as an up arrow icon. Presumably the left/right arrows are to iterate through previously visited folders, while the up arrow is to move up the directory heirarchy. The left/right arrows dont work on Snow Leopard, and the up arrow takes me to the top level which shows all of my volumes (partitions).

Additionally, when you select the menu in the dock, audio continues, but video freezes. Resizing is not very smooth either, nor is it obvious that resizing is avliable since there are no visual clues.

I understand this product is at best beta quality and I look forward to seeing it mature and bugfixes being rolled out.

Almost every update has an improvement for the BD full navigation feature. If the disc authoring were more uniform it would be faster. I'm sure the development team will appreciate your support.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you for your support! It will be better and better.

Comment

Working...
      X