Hunger Games Problems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunger Games Problems...

Title says it all...I tried several other BDs in the v1.0.2.0 version and they all played just fine, but The Hunger Games even on the "Simple Play" mode selects the wrong title (the DTS Sound Test) and when it finally did start up on the correct title, which I was able to force, the time readouts were incorrect (showed a total run-time of about 7 minutes) and the chapter advance buttons worked very erratically.

Once the BD starts to play, if you do nothing else, it seems to run fine. The problems are all with the menus, controls, and readouts.

I rebooted both the machine and the program, several times, to no avail. I am running Win 7 fully updated.

Thanks!

I noticed similar problems, I think this title still needs some work, which I am sure it will receive.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks!

Sort of figured it was the title after everything else worked okay.

Thanks for the reply!

Comment

It works now, please try it again and report the results.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Still problems...

No real difference except that full menu mode just hangs media player now...and I did give it about 5 minutes to load, but it never recovers.

I can still force it from the simple mode by selecting the correct title, but the chapter advance hangs after about 50 minutes of play time and the readout still shows total length as 57 seconds. I re-downloaded 1.0.2.0 and re-installed it and I updated Passkey. The results are the same with or without Passkey.

With Passkey running, Power DVD 9.5 plays it perfectly.

Let me know if you want me to try anything else...Sorry!...

Comment

Toonces
            LOL I got the same thing when I tried it today, the DTS calibration routine. If you click Title 1 in the bar at the bottom after the disc opens it will play correctly. Not sure why clicking Play does not work as it should. Passkey should not be necessary.

//UPDATE// The RENTAL version plays normally, the RETAIL (2-disc set) is the one that plays the DTS calibrator.

Comment

This is a known issue, we are working on it, please wait. Thanks!

Comment

still not working

the hunger games has been out for a few weeks now and still doesn't play normally, I just downloaded the latest version 1.0.2.2, it's loads the full menu now, but goes crazy scrolling side to side if you try to access it. If you go to the quick and simple menu it hangs on sound check, if go directly to one of the scenes it will start out correctly but doesn't play them in correct order. Will I need to access the forum every time there is a new movie release to try and find a way to play it? I've used/liked your other software... now

Comment

Working...
                X