DLNA cover art gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DLNA cover art gone

Sicne upgrading toi Windows version 1.0.2.0 U no longer see video cover art when browsing a uPNP source. I've been lobbying for you to add the descriptions alonh with teh cover art. This is going the wrong direction.

The descriptions and cover art are on a new page in the GUI, but they are still there after the file/folder is selected.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Dumb question, how is the new page accessed.... I tried the right click to get the settings menu but not seeing where to view the information?

Comment

Originally posted by chertens View Post
        Dumb question, how is the new page accessed.... I tried the right click to get the settings menu but not seeing where to view the information?
        Ok. Part of the mystery is solved. Going back to 1.0.1.7 beta, the uPNP option wasn't available from the main GUI unless you hit Ctrl+E. That still works and the cover art is there on 1.0.1.9 and 1.0.2.0. However, starting with 1.0.1.9 the uPNP option is also availabel straight off the Open File option on the main menu. However, if you use that option to browse uPNP files, I don't see cover art. In neither case can I find the descriptions being displayed. I like the uPNP browsing option to be available off the main Open File GUI. Just need to find out how to display cover art and descriptions.

Another difference is the ability to set favorites via the Ctrl+E option (i.e. bookmarks) so I can go straight to a spot in the browse tree. This isn't available in the uPNP browse function off the Open File option.
        Last edited by jbinkley60; 08-25-2012, 07:06 PM.

Comment

I tested version 1.0.2.1 . No change from 1.0.2.0 for DLNA. I do notice that it takes much longer to start than 1.0.2.0 . The hourglass stays up for 30 seconds when it starts.

Comment

Originally posted by jbinkley60 View Post
            I do notice that it takes much longer to start than 1.0.2.0 . The hourglass stays up for 30 seconds when it starts.
            +1

55 seconds and W7 64-bit here and no discs in the trays.

Comment

Working...
            X